Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FOLSOM 2012

Ok so I'm horrible its been almost three weeks and I haven't talked about this years Folsom yet. But I do have an excuse. After Folsom I had to go to my College's Homecoming (yay being alumni) and then HUSTLABALL (which I will discuss in full detail soon). So let me tell you about it. It was a fucking blast. Not only was it great to see alot of my friends but also there were so many hot guys. The weather was perfect as well. Gotta say going back again this year.

Thursday: Flew in and got settled. Went to Mr. S Leather. Saw a couple of friends  shot the shit bought lube and a cock ring. Went to Chi Chi LaRue's party it was a ton of fun. As usual Chi Chi played amazing music that made you want to dance. Got to see many of friends such as Sister Roma, Charlie Harding, Donny Wright and others.


Friday:  Took my friend Jeff to Mr. S Leather. Had sex. Had a burger. Had sex again. Bought booze and got ready for the party at Lookout. I had no idea how far Lookout was from our hotel. Its in the Castro and we were staying in SOMA.  Its only a 10 minute cab drive but its so cold in SF at night if we had to walk my tits would've fell off. But I'm GLAD I went. Everybody was here. Erynn, mrPam, and all three of my best friends, Kieron Ryan, Brody Wilde and Perry Cavalari. I haven't seen them since IML so I was stoked to spend time with these bitches. A couple of tequila shots in the night was going amazing especially the live show we got in the VIP section. After a funtastic (see what I did there) night at the club we all left. Last year I bragged how I could (a black man) catch a cab in SF. Well this night I had to eat crow. While its easy to get one to take you to the Castro its damn near impossible to get one to pick you up at 4am. They literally slow down then speed up to fuck with you. Thank-god Trenton Ducati jumped on top of one to get one and was kind enough to share. So in this Cab its, Trenton, Perry, Jeff, me and Paddy O'Brian. It was the funniest car ride home ever. Paddy is absolutely hilarious.




Saturday: Big Muscle Party during the afternoon. So many fucking hot guys especially this one couple. Woof! We definitely made a point to see to see them later. Then the Falcon/RSS party. As usual superb. As you know (or may not know and if you don't pay closer fucking attention to me) I missed the Magnitude party last year due to some extracurricular activities, so this year I made it a point to go. It was fun and the dungeon is insane. All the rumors are true. 



Sunday: The big day! FOLSOM STREET FAIR!!! Thanks Charlie Harding for letting us cut in line. I owe you. Amazing fair like last year. Once again I worked the Steamworks booth. The first thing they said to me was, "you can't do what you did last year". I guess I got a bit of a reputation. Oh well. Still was a ball. I made out with a lot of boys. Sucked some boys dicks. Ate a lot of boy hole. My favorite that day was Conor Patricks. His hole is delicious. Later that night Jeff and I decided to get some food because I really couldn't go out and party (I had a scene the next morning before my flight). On the way to a burger joint we saw the couple we met at the big muscle party the day before. We had been texting and talking on scruff. One thing led to another and they both blew me on 7th street while Jeff took pics. I didnt cum but it was hot as hell. A perfect night cap.
 


Monday: 9am call time went to shoot my scene with Cole Streets for edger9.com Fucking hot stud with a huge cock. I was hoarse as fuck from the weekend (I always lose my voice on these weekends). But we made it work. We've been flirting for a while and wanted to fuck so it was a hot scene. He fucked the cum out of me. Then I flew home to go back to Ohio. Oh what a life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment