Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Canadian Sexcursion pt.2 Montreal.

Well after those two amazing scenes with Ebony D Men I was really revved up for my scene for Lucas Entertainment. Brandon Jones and I have been talking alot on twitter and we both wanted to work together so it was perfect timing  when I was already in the country. This is the most intense scene I have ever shot. We went after each other like rabid animals. Between takes when the lighting and camera people had to adjust their angles we kept fucking and fucking. It was a long shoot because we couldn't get enought of each other. He has one of the sexiest bodies and amazing ass I have the pleasure of playing with. Literally it was like warm butter. It was a sweat and cum filled scene that I can't wait to see be released. 

Oh yeah Montreal is a great city as well. Thank GOD I studied French from the 1st-11th grade because everything is in French. I didn't get to explore it that much because I was only in town from Monday afternoon till Wednesday morning. But I liked what I saw. I really enjoyed this trip because I learned so much as a performer. I really let myself go in these scenes and just had fun. I hope you guys enjoy the scenes as much as I did shooting them. Here are some nice pics of some fountains in Montreal.






No comments:

Post a Comment