Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What's been going on.

Hey guys I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been super busy. I had to end some things in my life (relationships) and get back on track. I promise I will blog more but honestly I don't want to bore you with stupid shit. I mean I live in Michigan nothing to exciting or not to many people come through here. I love my state but ehhhh.

Well let me update whats going on. Well in May Brent Everett and his husband Steve Pena came through Michigan. I've tweeted back and forth with them so it was really cool to meet them. They are super sweet and super sexy. Also alot of fun from what I remember. They fed me shots of grey goose and I had a blast hanging with them. Can't wait to see them again.

After that I pretty much been doing nothing but working and working out. I did a photoshoot with Joe Oppedisano in April and when I get those pics I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment