Monday, November 25, 2013

Folsom 2013

Its the most wonderful time of the year...FOLSOM!


Its one of the best weekends of the year I have. Not much happens in Detroit so I always look forward to traveling to San Fran. Its fun to go somewhere where I can just let loose and be surrounded by fellow gays. Its a great time every time I'm there and this time didn't disappoint. I got to see my friends and colleagues. Here are some pics
My folsom outfit
A sexy daddy and I
Draven Torres, Preston Johnson, Tony Buff, Perry Cavalari, Kermie Me and mrPam 
Sorry this is all the pics I have, well the ones I can show on here (the others I would have to get permission). I didn't have my phone on me that much and was too busy with the fun I was having to take pics. There was a lot of fun to be had too. SO much fun ;-) There were men from everywhere all ready to have a good time so I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment