Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I haven't forgotten about this blog....

Sorry guys for being M.I.A. but I've been so busy with my regular job that I haven't had time to write so I will fill you in with all the interesting things in my life.


In February I shot with Next Door Ebony again. Aside from the weather (I fucking hate snow) it was a great shoot. The other models were Nubius (yum) and Draven Torres (yum again). It was great because I knew both of them prior. I performed at Hustlaball NYC with Nubius and I've danced with Draven. So it was nice knowing the guys who would be inside me later (even though that has never stopped me). The scenes were pretty easy. The first one was a scene with Nubius where he fucked the hell out of me on an ottoman. A hot muscle dude with a thick cock oh god my job was so hard. Then the next day we did a three-way scene and it will be one of my favorites because we hit one of my kinks (yellow hanky anyone). Also I got to get into Draven's body. Right after we shot the beginning of the scene for the live show we were doing the next day. In this one I bottom. Simply put it was hot. Also Draven discovered one of my triggers that if pushed makes me super horned. When the scene comes out see if you can spot it. The next we went to the club to promote how Ebony D men is now Next Door Ebony. We all did two songs dancing...Nubius looked sexy as hell and Draven shook that amazing ass. Its funny for me though...as a dancer my biggest fear is go go dancing or stripping. Everyone says I'm good at it and once I'm up there I'm fine but I think I get nervous because there is no choreography. I'm glad I did it though, life is too short to let your fear control you. The next part came easy for me. We did a little oral fun on stage where I became a human banana split to these two sex gods (yes GAWD). Later we finished the scene with me popping.  Fun times in Toronto.

March. BLACK PARTY! My first time going and so glad I did. I love NYC, the energy, the men, the fashion, the men. It was great to be back. I brought Jeff. It was great having him there. I can't describe how much fun we had there there. I got to see some great friends meet some new ones and the men looked (and felt) amazing. If you have never been go to it, worth it for sure. Going back next year :-).



MAY-IML Grabbys thats the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment